Download your Free Carolina – Kure Beach Vacation Guide. North Carolina Beaches
- #1 “N.C’s Most Overlooked Beaches” – Travel Channel
- #8 “Best Boardwalks for Food” – USA Today
- #11 “America’s 25 Best Donuts” – The Daily Meal
- #16 “America’s Most Awesome Boardwalks” – CNN & FOX News
- #6 “Classic Beach Boardwalks” – Huffington Post
- #9 “N.C’s Most Overlooked Beaches” – Travel Channel
- Oldest Fishing Pier in NC – Kure Beach Fishing PierLocated 14 miles SE of Wilmington, North Carolina, this quiet town is a rare throwback to the beaches & boardwalks of yesteryear, providing its visitors with a peaceful hometown atmosphere. The white sand beaches will relax any tired soul. The on & off shore fishing will invigorate any fisherman, old or young. With plenty to do,
plenty to see & a nice selection of great dining, Carolina Beach makes an excellent vacation choice.
Things to Do
- Vintage, nationally-recognized historic seaside boardwalk offering pizza, donut & ice cream stands, miniature golf, batting cages & an arcade just to name a few.
- Carolina Beach State Park – 761 Acres of natural beauty featuring a marina & some of N.C.’s best fishing spots.
- Tony Silvagni Surf School – Certified instructors are here to teach you how to get the most out of the NC coastline. They offer lessons on surfing, paddleboards, surfboards & kayaks.
- Carolina Beach Fishing Pier – A full service fishing pier with a small restaurant & tackle shop.
- CB Golf & Games – This miniature golf spot was completely renovated in 2015 & is open 7-days a week in season.
- North Carolina Aquarium at Fort Fisher – View the stunning two-story open ocean exhibit. Come face to face with whales, dolphins, alligators, sea turtles.